September 29, 2013

Futcher's Nursery

Before we knew baby Scheider was a boy, I was set on a gray nursery. I also didn't want anything too 'themey'. So here are a few pictures of Futcher's nautical, elephant nursery. 


Thanks to my sister and everyone at the baby 
shower for painting our adorable nursery alphabet!




Brendan's parents graciously let us keep this boat bookshelf which I am absolutely in love with! The Tiger and the elephant are my mom's from when she was little. 


This is a painting my mom got us in Africa!



The little dog is from my nursery. And I had to put some Forever Young lyrics in there because every time I hear that song I cry and think of my sweet little boy. 







The changing table is an antique washstand from Brendan's Papa. 
I just put new knobs and the changing pad on it. 




Little homemade elephant and whale mobile






Futcher's room wouldn't be complete without something from whom he was named! This map of royal Britain used to be at Brendan's grandparents house in Michigan and makes the perfect addition to our nursery.


Close up of an embroidered blanket from my momma!


The rocking chair was Brendan's Gaga's and it's so special to us to have. 


Sweet little rocking horse that Brendan had as a child :)


And lastly our closet storage:




All we are missing is little Futcher, then we will be complete!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the blend of old and new and the classic, sweet designs. You guys are good!! Futcher will be living in style. :)

    ReplyDelete