August 25, 2013

29 weeks


29 weeks! 


We picked out our little boy's name a couple years ago. Futcher pronounced (foot-cher) is Brendan's mom's maiden name. We absolutely love it. Futcher Brendan Scheider. We call him Futch. He loves it. 

Still not sure about how much weight I've gained, but I'll find out Thursday at our 30 week appointment!

I was walking out of a store this week when a stranger asked if I was having a boy. I said yes and she said "You look so beautiful! Enjoy it because girls make you huge!"
I love kind strangers and that I am to the point where everyone I meet feels comfortable commenting on the baby because they are 100% it's a baby and not the Mexican food I had for lunch. 

I've been sleeping a lot better lately. Maybe because I started work again and I'm so exhausted at night. 

Futcher is still moving a ton, but it feels like he is starting to get a little cramped in there. 

No cravings this week, although fruit always sounds delicious. Always. 

I have felt really wonderful lately. I have a couple of common 3rd trimester aches and pains but overall I feel great. Back pain is a new one that has started toward the end of the day but only when I'm sitting. 

I really miss being able to do things for myself. I got my new office last week and had to wait a few days for it to be functional until Brendan could come up and move everything around for me. Normally a not pregnant Sam would be able to push desks and shelves around by herself to rearrange. Thank God for a husband who loves to help me out :)


3 comments:

  1. Grandpa Futcher would either be immensely proud, slightly embarrassed, or downright horrified that his grandson would be named "Futcher"! LOL But, I choose to think he would be immensely proud and honored that such a special little one will carry on his name! It's certainly a very dignified, distinctive name! (As was his grandfather Wilfred G.A. Futcher)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a very distinctive name that we think will fit our little one perfectly :)

      Delete
  2. Haha LuAnn, I totally agree! My mom said that Grandma loved the name when she told her:) So I think that Grandpa would feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete