October 13, 2013

36 weeks

36 weeks. 9 months!
 (what they don't tell you growing up is that you're actually pregnant for closer to 10 months)


Total weight gain is 23 pounds. 

The doctor estimated that Futch weighs around 5 pounds now!

He is head down and will hopefully stay that way for the next 4 weeks. 

His heartbeat is 145 BPM.

He is still moving a ton for the amount of space he lives in.

I just can't wait to hold and cuddle him!!!

Playing on the floor with preschool babies at work is getting harder and harder but I plan on staying at work until this boy makes his arrival. 

My wedding rings are getting prettyyyyy tight :( but still no kankels or swollen feet. 

I still crave fruit and milk. 

Debating whether or not I need to write out our (very flexible) birth plan this week. We kind of have a go-with-the-flow and do what's best for baby and mommy attitude towards everything.

Walking and stretching are my only form of (very light) exercise. 

I still have back pain while sitting and some pelvic pain while walking. 

Thank goodness Walking Dead is on Netflix so I can just lay and watch that with Bren every night. But I think it's making my dreams a little crazy lately. 

4 short weeks left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment