May 27, 2013

16 weeks

16 Weeks! 

When I was little I would measure everything important by the grade/year I was in. Then in college I counted down by the semester. When I stared working at a school I became on a 9 week timeline. And here I am, counting the weeks and looking forward to a new milestone for this sweet baby every 7 days. 

The 2nd trimester did not immediately bring me energy and no sickness like promised. But, 3 weeks into the 2nd trimester I am definitely feeling 90% better. 

I keep trying to feel baby kick... no such luck! Soon hopefully. 

No real food cravings, I have been eating more of a variety though, which I am sure baby and Brendan appreciate.

GENDER PREDICTION!
Chinese New Year: Boy
Mayans, conceived in an odd year and my age is odd: Girl
Dropping a key, I picked it up by the round part: Boy
Craving sweet or salty: Boy

... We find out in 3 weeks!


1 comment:

  1. Love you too! Baby's coming along. You look great! Will you be having one of those new-fangled gender coming out parties?! Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete