July 2, 2014

Favorite Baby Products

There are a bunch of baby products we have but don't really need. And some things that we couldn't live without!
Here are my very favorite products for the stage Futcher's in right now (crawling, chewing, pulling up, grasping):

1. Wonder Bumpers
These were lifesavers when our little guy learned how to stand, but not get back down. Started around 6 months he would stand and just let go and slam his head against the crib. These are expensive, around $150 to cover the whole crib but they are worth every penny. I highly recommend these over other bumpers. They are designed by Go Mama Go

This is not a picture from Futcher's nursery... It's from Target.com


2. Droolery
Pretty necklaces for me to wear and Futchy to chew on. They keep him occupied when we are out and about. They are easy to clean and satisfy a chewing baby. Droolery retails for around $30 but there are always deals on Jane.com and Zulily for around $15. 

I wore my Droolery everywhere while we traveled!


3. Sage Spoonfuls 
My mom got the whole Sage Spoonfuls kit for Christmas. I love the cookbook that it came with. I originally thought I would never use it because all things baby food can be found online. False. This book breaks everything down by what ages baby can be introduced to things, how to cook and store them, and what they taste good mixed with. It also comes with cute little jars which I use as well as ice cube trays to freeze. 

4. Ergo carrier 
We use the Ergo all the time! Futch loves to be carried (most of the time). It was a lifesaver when we traveled to Boston. He took great naps while being carried, and I got to enjoy extra baby cuddles. Before buying it I did a lot of research about which carriers are best and the Ergo had great reviews. We got ours for $50 at Kid to Kid. 
Here is a picture of us in Boston. It was rainy and I was able to zip my rain jacket around the Ergo and keep baby dry.



Here are my must have products from when Futcher was 0-5 months old:

1. Exercise ball
This has got to be the most used "baby product" we have. We have held and bounced our baby boy thousands of times on the exercise ball. It helped calm Futcher when he was tiny and even now I still use it to rock him to sleep. 

2. Zip up sleepers
They make life easier. Period. 



3. Changing pad liners
This way you don't have to wash the changing pad every day. Because babies and new mommies and daddies are messy (:

4. Exersaucer 
Futcher loves his exersaucer. He's not as impressed with it now, but we started putting him in it for a few minutes at a time when he was around 2 months old (he had great head control). It was fun to watch him progress and start interacting with the toys more and more evey day. I think he liked the feeling of independence. At first we had to put pillows under his little feet so he could reach. 


Of course there are many many other products we love, but these are definitely my top picks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment