July 7, 2013

22 weeks





Whew, 4 months to go!! 

Yesterday Brendan asked me if I liked being pregnant. I LOVE it. It isn't what I thought it would be like. When I thought about being pregnant before I never thought about all of the little details, just the belly. I love feeling baby kicking and moving and I love that he is growing inside of me. Helping him grow healthy and keeping him safe is going to be the biggest responsibility of my life and so far I love being a mommy. 

The batteries on my scale died... so I guess at our doctors appointment Thursday I'll get to see how much the scale has jumped! 

We got to see baby last week at the 3D ultra sound. He moved around SO much while the tech was measuring him, then when the doctor got there to check on him he was sound asleep. 

I haven't been craving anything.

Clothes are getting harder and harder to wear. Even Nike shorts aren't fitting and apparently it's unacceptable to wear Brendan's basketball shorts out in public everyday. A quick shopping trip solved this for the time being.  

I haven't been sleeping great. Sometimes the most comfortable way to sleep is sitting up on the couch. I'm a back and stomach sleeper so this is quite a change for me. 

We finally registered and I have been having fun trying to figure our decorations for the nursery! Can't wait to move and set everything up. 

If someone can paint us a picture like this:
It would be very much appreciated :)
... Baby told me he likes whales and elephants, so it's more of a favor to him, not me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment